Herrroooo pretty people! I’m pretty impressed that these last couple of days I’ve been able to post each day. I can’t promise that will happen all the time, but let’s embrace it while we can (cue virtual high five).
I wanted to make this post a little more personal so that you can get to know me and I can get to know you! So here are 10 reasons why I’m currently loving my new country life:
- I get a new and beautiful lake house all to myself (during the week at least).
- I’m actually saving money as opposed to dumping thousands into rent and commuting.
- I commute in my own car through mountains and lakes with the music as loud as I want, butt warmers fired up, and no armpits in my face (if you’ve ever ridden the Path or Subway in NYC you feel me on this one).
- My boyfriend now only lives 10 minutes away as opposed to 4 hours.
- I have a boyfriend who loves me (I know that sounds pathetic, but I’ve had some pretty rough ones in the past) and accepts me just the weird and crazy way that I am!
- I’m surrounded by wonderful people who support and love me, both my family, his family, and friends.
- I have a pretty relaxed job where my creative ideas are embraced and my thoughts are heard.
- I’m starting a new adventure and knocking things off of my “bucket list” daily (more on that later).
- I found a new passion for design and decor and get to actually make those ideas into a reality.
- I get to start blogging!
I encourage you to think about 10 things you’re loving in your life, it’s really refreshing. Toodaloo (I totally Googled the spelling on that one)!!