Cheating on my blog with Pinterest Continue reading
Herrroooo pretty people! I’m pretty impressed that these last couple of days I’ve been able to post each day. I can’t promise that will happen all the time, but let’s embrace it while we can (cue virtual high five).
I wanted to make this post a little more personal so that you can get to know me and I can get to know you! So here are 10 reasons why I’m currently loving my new country life:
- I get a new and beautiful lake house all to myself (during the week at least).
- I’m actually saving money as opposed to dumping thousands into rent and commuting.
- I commute in my own car through mountains and lakes with the music as loud as I want, butt warmers fired up, and no armpits in my face (if you’ve ever ridden the Path or Subway in NYC you feel me on this one).
- My boyfriend now only lives 10 minutes away as opposed to 4 hours.
- I have a boyfriend who loves me (I know that sounds pathetic, but I’ve had some pretty rough ones in the past) and accepts me just the weird and crazy way that I am!
- I’m surrounded by wonderful people who support and love me, both my family, his family, and friends.
- I have a pretty relaxed job where my creative ideas are embraced and my thoughts are heard.
- I’m starting a new adventure and knocking things off of my “bucket list” daily (more on that later).
- I found a new passion for design and decor and get to actually make those ideas into a reality.
- I get to start blogging!
I encourage you to think about 10 things you’re loving in your life, it’s really refreshing. Toodaloo (I totally Googled the spelling on that one)!!
Hello blog world! I’m excited and nervous as I type this first post. I read blogs for a living, love reading blogs in my spare time, and actually had a blog while I was in college as part of a … Continue reading